What is an IOP Program?
Our IOP provides intensive therapy and access to our sober living homes in group and individual settings. A standard evening IOP experience provides up to 90 days of treatment for adults suffering from mental health, complex trauma, and substance use disorders.
Intensive Outpatient Program (Day IOP)
IOP provides 15 hours of group therapy each week and individual sessions with a licensed therapist. This stage of treatment builds the foundation for recovery. We also connect people with the case management team and our alumni coordinator for support.
- 3 hours of group therapy per day, five days per Week
- Weekly individual therapy for addiction, mental health & trauma
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Lifetime community support with our Alumni Program
- In-person treatment in Fort Collins and Lakewood & online